Our products are made with Sterling Silver or Brass as the base metal. They are either Gold Filled or Gold Vermeil with White Gold, Yellow Gold, or Rose Gold. We also use all natural, conflict free, semi-precious gemstones in our pieces. Our products are lead free and do not contain nickel.
2. I don’t see my size. Do you take custom orders?
We are able to make custom sizes on a case by case basis. Please contact us for details.
3. What size rings do you typically stock?
We typically stock rings in size 5 to 11.
4. Something I want is out of stock. How long is the backordered wait time?
We are really sorry that we did not have your size. Since most of our products are handmade or hand assembled, the production wait time is approximately 4 weeks. Some items also come in limited production and may never be restocked.
5. Where is your company located?
We are located right in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Any questions, concerns, or even restaurant recommendations for this area, please contact us!
6. How are your products shipped?
We typically ship through UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options available through both services.
7. How long does it take for my orders to ship?
All orders are typically shipped within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends) unless otherwise stated.